Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Grecian Princess Costume

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    This outfit looks so cute and I was wondering if anyone here has this outfit. If you do have it do you have any complaints about it? Thanks for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you mean the doll version or the girl vesion?

    We own the girl version and the quality is excellent! DD can not wait until Halloween to wear t. She said "Mommy, this is the best Halloween costume I ahve ever had!" and that is saying alot since I am a sucker for halloween and hadve had custom costumes made for her in the past.

    Lara

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't have it, but my DD's friend does. It is really cute. The shoes with the coins on them are one of my favorites! This child also has the girls costume, & it is just darling. She looked so good on Halloween last year. Since my husband is Greek, I keep thinking we need to get it too! It isn't the highest on the DD's list though, so it may have to wait awhile! :-) I would have no problem buying ti though!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We don't have it, but my DD's friend does. It is really cute. The shoes with the coins on them are one of my favorites! This child also has the girls costume, & it is just darling. She looked so good on Halloween last year. Since my husband is Greek, I keep thinking we need to get it too! It isn't the highest on the DD's list though, so it may have to wait awhile! :-) I would have no problem buying ti though!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I meant the Grecian Princess Costume for the doll.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mer_chicky_13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it for the doll and love it! I would highly recommend this outfit to you dollover, it is of great quality!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sounds like another AGT outfit I should definitely get! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ag_lax lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the outfit so much! The only bad thing about is that sometimes the fabric pulls, but otherwise it is awesome!

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ July 08, 2005 08:36 AM: Message edited by: ag_lax lover ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ January 18, 2007 07:16 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it, and really like it. It looks darling on my doll! Plus, all of the little extras are a lot of fun.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the doll outfit last fall and *love* it. My only complaint is that it was very tough for my PM Felicity to squeeze into it. She really had to suck it in. [img]wink.gif[/img] It's really beautiful, though, and the accessories are great. I definitely recommend it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    - Becca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •